Wednesday 31 October 2012

How did the filming of the draft go?

The filming of our draft video went ok. Although I have learnt that when we re-film, which we will need to, for our final video, we will have to plan out much better. For example, we wasted 45 minutes looking for an adapter which would plug into the PA, as the cable I had was shoddy and was not projecting the music loudly enough for us. My friend has one of these adapters, and therefore next time I will make sure I can borrow it before filming, or if I can't, I will buy one, and then we won't have this problem again. After this problem was resolved, we discovered the camera was half full on memory, and therefore we had limiting filming space. Therefore we have ended up with limited shots and will have to recycle shots in our draft. Again this has taught us a lesson, and we will make sure to hire a camera out from school, or use our own personal camera, but make sure they have a good amount of filming time left, before we commit ourselves to filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment