Wednesday 10 October 2012

Poster Templates Ideas

These images are of two posters I used each one as a basis to go by on terms of making my own Album Poster, from the 'Rise To Remain' poster I took the idea of including the album artwork at the top of the page. And from the 'LostProphets' album poster I used a similar font, I also laid the font out in a way that it has been done on this poster and separated it with thin white lines.

Just as the 'Lost Prophets' album poster has done I included the 'HMV' logo at the bottom of the page. Furthermore, to make it look symmetrical I added a band website and the record label logo.

I took ideas from the 'Rise To Remain' album poster such as keeping the layout of the entire poster fairly simple, I did this by not putting too much writing on as that would have caused over crowding on the page making it look messy.



No comments:

Post a Comment