Monday 5 November 2012

Feedback from Teachers - Digipak & Poster

My teachers assessed my fraft digipak and poster after I had printed them out and handed them in on time. These were the comments and grades i was given.
WWW = What went well
EBI = Even Better If

'Digipak  level 3   7 / 10
WWW
Nice overall feel and colour scheme. Fits idea of the band and their genre.
The runes/language used on other panels works well
EBI
The digi pac feels a little flat, it doesn’t pop off the page like your group mates
Why does poster have a green element to it and not the digipak? It looks nice, so could be on both to show continuity between products.
Legal jargon needed on back panel, little c not enough
Track 3 font is not aligned properly
Not convinced by the wood effect background


Poster level 4  9/10
WWW
Much better, this pops off the page thanks to the contrast between, black green and purple.
We’ll check with other teachers but we’re happy with this poster.
'
I am pleased with the results i got back from my teachers, especially for the poster,as I scored 9 out of a possible 10. I feel that my actual digipak needs improving a lot as I know I can get better than 7 marks, i would like to push it up to 9 or even 10 marks. I am also definately going to try and improve my marks for the poster as I think I can push that up to full marks aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment