Friday 7 September 2012

Moodboard


This is the moodboard for our band and video. As our music video is going to be a performance video I included a lot of photos of band performances to give us ideas for when we make the video. The moodboard also has links to space and UFOs whihc links to our band name and logo. I also included a picture of our band logo. The moodboards also has a mix of coloured and black and white images to show the varied colours and effects we plan to use in our video. I also included pictures of other bands from the same genre so we can get costume ideas for the video.

1 comment:

  1. Todd, I like the mood board. However, you need to post about it too. What is the thinking behind it? I'd everyone agree? Inspiration? Your research and planning needs to be top notch in order to gain the best marks. Please post more fully.

    ReplyDelete